At Lead-Forte Gate College, we believe that education is the most potent panacea to solving societal challenges. We channel our energy towards enriching the minds of our students through contents that will provide them with a positive attitude and knowledge to excel, not only during their time in the College but in life generally.
We want every student to be successful; to reach for success from the very first day they join us and throughout their school lives so that when they leave us, they have a love of learning for the rest of their lives.
We will strive to:-
- Provide a secure and stimulating environment that is conducive to all children having the opportunity to reach their full potential;
- Have regard and respect for the experiences, knowledge and cultural diversity that every child brings to school. To use this as a foundation for improving standards;
- Value the achievements of all children, both in and out of school and provide opportunities to develop self-confidence and a positive self image;
- Provide a supportive culture in which all staff are encouraged to extend, develop and share their expertise;
- Ensure that issues of equal opportunities are considered in all our work; Provide a curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant, progressive and appropriately differentiated;
The establishment of a well-structured and leadership oriented classrooms and school environment should include not only the teacher, but also parents’ participation and the community, all in partnership working towards a common denominator; a happy and successful Lead-Forte Gate College Family.